Jump-start your career with a focused study in communications, and learn the foundational skills you need to communicate effectively in any industry. In this online undergraduate certificate program from Johnson & Wales, you will explore the basic principles, practices, and theories of communications, as well as how organizations use communication strategies to enable social change. Topics of study include traditional communication methods, use of media, stakeholder analysis, effective messaging for social change, and rhetoric and composition.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s John Hazen White College of Arts & Sciences.
- Less than 1 year to complete your program
- 16-week course length
- 15:1 student to faculty ratio
- 96.8% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Acquire real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Prepare for entry-level opportunities within the accounting field
- Earn credit applicable toward your future JWU undergraduate degree
- Proof of high school completion or a GED is required for admission to this program.
Note: Students who enroll in this certificate program are ineligible for financial aid. Contact Online Student Financial Services (855-598-5040 or [email protected]) for options.