Explore the foundations of public health and analyze problems through a lens of environmental policy, communication, and social behavior. This online certificate program from Johnson & Wales uses case studies and real-life scenarios to analyze specific health issues and how they can impact a population. Topics of study include epidemiologic methodologies, innovative research designs, population sampling methods, public health policy and implementation, and more.
- 8 months or less to complete your program
- 8-week course length
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio
- 97.7% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Acquire real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Prepare for entry-level opportunities within the public health field
- Earn credit applicable toward your future JWU undergraduate degree
- Introduction to Public Health
- Research Methods for Health Science
- Research Capstone
*Required documentation of knowledge of basic statistics is required to enroll in this program or MATH2001.
- Proof of high school completion or a GED is required for admission to this program.
- The tuition for the program is $4,455.
Note: Students who enroll in this certificate program are ineligible for financial aid. Contact Online Student Financial Services (855-598-5040 or [email protected]) for options.