This program is launching in Spring 2019.
Today’s businesses, large and small, require qualified experts in the financial field to lead them to better bottom-line results. Get the education, expertise, and finance certification you need to take your career to the next level with a graduate certificate program from JWU. This online financial management certification program will give you a deeper understanding of the role technology has in today’s financial landscape as well as tactics for working with internal and external decision makers. And if you’re looking at long-term advantages as you compare the various finance and CFA certifications available online consider this: Every credit earned in your graduate certificate in Finance can be applied to your future master’s degree in finance with Johnson & Wales.
- Complete your program in less than 1 year
- 4 courses in program
- 8-week courses
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
- Option to apply courses to a master's degree focused in finance
Our online programs for certification for managers in finance were developed in collaboration with industry experts to help you attain the business competencies necessary to take your career to the next level. You’ll learn to:
- Interpret and use financial data to better inform executive decisions all the way to the C-Suite
- Adopt best practices for today’s financial technology … and prepare for tomorrow’s
- Develop practical approaches to every area of finance such as budgeting, analyzing, and reporting
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Acquire real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Prepare for career advancement opportunities in finance
- Earn credit applicable toward your future MBA– or MS–Finance degree
Coursework for your Graduate Certificate online program in Finance includes:
- Financial Management
- Financial Reporting & Control
- Strategic Financial Planning
Plus, your choice of one of the following courses:
- Corporate Financial Accounting*
- Personal Financial Planning
- Fundamentals in Investment and Portfolio Management
Read complete course descriptions for more information.
*Course is designed for students with no background in financial or managerial accounting. It would be taken as the first course in the sequence, if needed.
Note: Students who enroll in this certificate program are ineligible for financial aid. Contact Online Student Financial Services (855-598-5040 or email@example.com) for options.