This program is launching in Spring 2019.
Take the next step in your hospitality career with a graduate certificate in Hospitality Operations from Johnson & Wales University Online. This 100-percent online hospitality management certification will give you the insight, strategies and skills you need to succeed … and the convenience to pursue your education anytime, anywhere. Plus, every credit earned in your graduate certificate in Hospitality Operations can be applied to one of JWU’s many graduate degree programs in Hospitality.
- Complete your program in less than 1 year
- 4 courses in program
- 8-week courses
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
- Option to apply courses to a master's degree focused in hospitality
Our online programs in hospitality operations were developed in collaboration with industry experts to help you attain the skills necessary to take your career to the next level. You’ll learn to:
- Take a leadership approach to any management role within your organization
- Develop strategies for developing and expanding your base of brand-loyal guests
- Form and apply ethical tactics for mitigating operational challenges within the industry
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Acquire real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Prepare for leadership opportunities within the hospitality business model
- Earn credit applicable toward your future JWU graduate degree in hospitality
Coursework for your Graduate Certificate online program in Hospitality Operations includes:
- Research & Inquiry
- Hospitality and Tourism Global Issues
Plus, your choice of two of the following courses:
- Strategic Marketing in Service Dominant Logic
- Franchising and Licensing
- Benchmarking and Operations Analysis in the Hospitality Industry
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Competitive Strategies in Hospitality
Read complete course descriptions for more information.
Note: Students who enroll in this certificate program are ineligible for financial aid. Contact Online Student Financial Services (855-598-5040 or email@example.com) for options.