Reach your professional goals with a Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree from Johnson & Wales University!
This online MPA degree with a concentration in human resource management takes a multifaceted approach to management that includes leadership, personnel management, policy/program evaluation, diversity, and ethical governance. Students in this program will be poised to work in a variety of fields after graduation, including government agencies, health organizations, justice administration and law enforcement, and not-for-profit organizations.
Now enrolling for Summer 2019!
- Complete your degree in 2 years
- 8-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of this program, graduates are expected to:
- Critically analyze and use knowledge of academic theory, legal issues and/or regulations to inform ethical practice and policy format within public and third sector organizations/agencies.
- Manage and apply effective standards of public and third sector governance within organizational structures.
- Assess and effectively manage sector-specific functions, programs and resources.
- Advance professional communication, public outreach and responsiveness standards in a manner that promotes accountability, inclusion and other public service values.
- Apply professional standards and practices for ethical conduct, legal requirements and regulatory guidelines in the administration of human resource policies and procedures.
- Complete coursework and assignments at your own pace through our convenient online format
- Learn from faculty with years of experience who can help inform your career
- Participate in experiential learning assignments, designed to prepare you for advanced-level positions with public and private organizations
During this program, students will take courses like:
- Effective Leadership
- Public Administration and Governance
- Organizational Training and Development
- And more
Click here for complete course information for the program.
Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Public Administration degree.