Accelerate your career in operations and project management with an online graduate degree from Johnson & Wales University.
Students in this operations management program will study contemporary topics and skill development in lean techniques, total quality management, Six Sigma, operations management, and project, program, and portfolio management through a lens of team dynamics.
Now enrolling for Summer 2019!
- Complete your degree in less than 2 years
- 8-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of this program, graduates are expected to:
- Create a comprehensive project plan to ensure desired project deliverables.
- Design and evaluate organizational and project management environments using quantitative and qualitative tools/techniques.
- Manage cross-functional environments to ensure the achievement of organizational and project goals.
- Analyze business supply chains and make strategic recommendations for maximizing benefits to all stakeholders.
- Earn your degree at your own pace with our accelerated schedule
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Benefit from challenging coursework, designed to build your management skills
- Engage in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
Students in this program will take courses like:
- Designing & Managing Supply Chains
- Global Strategic Sourcing
- Effective Leadership
- And more
Click on the course description for more information abou the program.
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Science degree.