The evolving corporate environment requires business competencies, leadership, and strategic- and creative-thinking skills. This online Finance degree program, developed and updated in collaboration with successful industry leaders and students, will help you advance your professional career in the ever-changing global business environment. Position yourself for success and achieve the next level of strategy and analysis with an online MBA – Finance degree at JWU.
- Complete your degree in as little as 18 months
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
As a student in the MBA – Finance online degree program, you’ll learn to:
- Gather, interpret and analyze research to inform decision-making at operational and strategic levels of an organization
- Use advanced communication skills and awareness of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions
- Analyze problems from a diverse perspective, propose effective solutions and evaluate the impact of executive decisions
- Access and evaluate business entities, taking into account cross-functional environments as they affect global decision-making in domestic and global organizations
- Apply knowledge of financial theories and practices to solve organizational and consumer economic challenges
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Take advantage of four convenient start dates and our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Get real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Prepare for a variety of management and leadership careers in finance
- If you have a GPA of 2.85 or higher, you are not required to take the GMAT. For more on graduate admissions requirements, click here
Want to learn more about potential finance jobs and how to use a finance degree? As a finance professional, you can focus your knowledge and expertise on helping individuals, businesses, and/or banking institutions make sound decisions and discover financial solutions. To explore various career paths available and read about successful Johnson & Wales University alumni in the field, click here.
You’ll take finance courses such as:
- Business Information and Decision-Making
- Strategic Financial Planning
- Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Law
- Financial Management
- Effective Leadership
- And more
Click here for complete course information for the program.
Johnson & Wales University also offers an online MS – Finance degree.
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
“I use personal and encouraging feedback to engage students. This allows everyone the chance to smile while they are learning and may even provide that incentive to go the extra mile.” — David Cartwright, CPA, MS