Prove to employers that you have the qualifications needed to excel in the global marketplace. At JWU, we can help you learn to critically analyze information through a business administration lens to solve high-level problems and build the leadership and strategic skills you need to excel.
- Complete your degree in as little as 18 months
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
Our online MBA programs were developed in collaboration with successful industry leaders to help you attain the business competencies necessary for success in the ever-changing global business environment. You’ll learn to:
- Solve management issues in unpredictable environments
- Critically analyze and question knowledge claims
- Solve business challenges using strategic theories, models and/or tools
- Analyze ethical issues in complex organizations
- Examine management challenges with a global perspective
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Participate in projects that help you apply your skills in the real world
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Prepare for advanced positions in a variety of different industries
- If you have a GPA of 2.85 or higher, you are not required to take the GMAT. For more on graduate admissions requirements, click here
Focusing your education on business will position you for success in various roles related to planning, overseeing, and managing companies from small-scale operations to large corporations. To explore various MBA jobs and potential career paths available and to read about successful Johnson & Wales University alumni and students in the field, click here.
During our program, you’ll take online MBA courses like:
- Financial Management
- Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Law
- Global Economic Environments
- Business Information and Decision Making
- And more
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Click here for complete course information for the program.