Prove to employers that you have the qualifications needed to excel in the global marketplace. At JWU, we can help you learn to critically analyze information through a business administration lens to solve high-level problems and build the leadership and strategic skills you need to excel.
- Complete your degree in as little as 18 months
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
Our online MBA programs were developed in collaboration with successful industry leaders to help you attain the business competencies necessary for success in the ever-changing global business environment. You’ll learn to:
- Solve management issues in unpredictable environments
- Critically analyze and question knowledge claims
- Solve business challenges using strategic theories, models and/or tools
- Analyze ethical issues in complex organizations
- Examine management challenges with a global perspective
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Participate in projects that help you apply your skills in the real world
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Prepare for advanced positions in a variety of different industries
- If you have a GPA of 2.85 or higher, you are not required to take the GMAT. For more on graduate admissions requirements, click here
During our program, you’ll take online MBA courses like:
- Financial Management
- Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Law
- Global Economic Environments
- Business Information and Decision Making
- And more
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Click here for complete course information for the program.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Business Administration careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.