The world is changing fast, and so is how we approach education. The time is over when educators had to rely solely on the traditional methodology of delivering information to their students.
Today's learners are digital natives, conforming to skills and technologies harnessed by simple touch screens and interactive apps. Therefore, teachers need to add educational technology to their portfolio to evolve with the times necessary for modern classrooms.
Our instructional design certificate program provides engaging learning experiences that will equip you with the tools you need to create powerful instructional materials for your students.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s John Hazen White College of Arts & Sciences.
- 6 months or lessto complete your program
- 16-week course length
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio
- 97.7% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Acquire real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Prepare for leadership opportunities within education and educational technology
- Theoretical Foundations of Learning, Design, and Technology
- Principles of Instructional Design
- Digital Tools for Learner-Centered Environments
- Transcripts verifying completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution are required for admission to this program.
- Discounted Tuition Rate Available.
NOTE: Students who enroll in this certificate program are ineligible for financial aid. Contact Student Financial Services for options.