Get ahead of the curve in the beverage industry by getting your international beverage management masters degree. As the beverage industry expands locally, nationally and internationally, this degree offers the opportunity for students to develop the skills necessary to advance their careers.
This program is designed for both current industry professionals and those looking to enter the beverage-related industry. Coursework increases knowledge of beverage products, beverage management, current and new and emerging markets, consumers, and the value chain for global beverages. Students develop skills to use this knowledge to make decisions and take actions that produce positive results in the business marketplace. Take the next step in your career and earn your international beverage management degree online with Johnson & Wales University.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s College of Hospitality Management. It is available 100% online, as well as at our Providence and Charlotte campuses.
- 2 Years to complete your degree
- 8-week course length
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio
- 97.7% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Demonstrate fluency in the professional language of the beverage industry.
- Demonstrate competence with practical techniques used to analyze the sensory properties of beverages.
- Critically analyze research to inform socially responsible decision-making within beverage organizations.
- Develop marketing plans for beverage products and markets that encompass legislative, cultural, sociological and motivational differences.
- Understand the biological and chemical bases of brewing, distilling and winemaking processes.
- Earn your degree at your own pace, in as little as two years with our accelerated schedule.
- With multiple start dates, you can begin when you are ready.
- Benefit from curriculum informed by today’s employers and learn the skills they are looking for.
Students in this program will take courses like:
- Advanced Global Wine Studies
- Advanced Global Studies in Beer and Brewing Operations
- Advanced Global Spirits Studies
- Advanced Beverage Marketing and Retail
- And more
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Science (MS) degree.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.