Earn a competitive advance in your business or finance career with a minor in accounting.
With a minor in accounting, you’ll develop a strong understanding of accounting principles, concepts, and the impacts of various business transactions on an organization’s success. Your courses in the accounting minor focus on communicating financial information to decision-makers. Students develop transferrable skills in chosen career fields both inside and outside of the financial industry.
- 5 Classes needed for completion
- 15:1 student to faculty ratio
- 96.8% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
While pursuing your minor in accounting, you’ll have the option to take courses like:
- Accounting Software
- Federal Taxes I
- Accounting Information Systems