Set yourself apart and showcase your business skills with a minor in finance.
Pair your undergraduate degree with a minor in finance. You’ll develop essential analytical and critical thinking skills while building your knowledge of finance. Worldwide, businesses and organizations seek employees with strong analytical, business, and finance knowledge. Students who declare this minor are more marketable upon graduation and set themselves apart from other job applicants.
- 5 Classes needed for completion
- 15:1 student to faculty ratio
- 96.8% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
While pursuing your minor in finance, you’ll take courses like:
- Financial Statement Analysis
- International Finance
- Experiential Education Projects in Financial Modeling and Valuation
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Corporate Finance