Are you wondering ‘what can I do with a business administration degree?’ This online Business Administration degree program offers a balanced curriculum designed to help you develop a solid understanding of the business field. Whether you’re interested in focusing on small business administration or learning how to manage a large corporation, you’ll take courses in marketing, management, accounting, finance, business law, information technology, and economics. Elective courses offered through this program can help you customize the degree to your unique personal and professional interests.
This Bachelor’s of Science – Business Administration degree program requires at least two full years of full-time work experience beyond the date of high school graduation or completion.
- Complete your degree in 4 years
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
As a student in this online Business Administration degree program, you’ll learn to:
- Apply the major concepts, skills and values of Business Administration in appropriate business situations
- Communicate effectively to diverse audiences, purposes and situations through a variety of professional methods
- Implement socially responsible business practices in a variety of situations
- Propose and defend business positions integrating the effects of current global forces on the business environment
- Customize your education through electives, internships, work experiences, and study abroad opportunities
- Earn your degree at your own pace with our accelerated schedule
- Work with online faculty who have years of industry experience
- Participate in lively and relevant, industry-specific online discussions with faculty and classmates
- Benefit from challenging coursework designed to advance your management skills
During this program, you’ll take courses like:
- Managerial Accounting
- Contemporary Business Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Professional Selling & Sales Management
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- And more
*Graduates of this program will earn a Bachelor of Science degree.
Click here for complete course information for the program.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Business Administration careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.
“Storytelling, social interaction, and collaboration are some techniques that work quite nicely in a virtual classroom.” — Kate Duchainey, PhD