Focus your career on the management of small businesses and startups with this Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) – Entrepreneurship program. Gain the knowledge to start your own business, as well as work for small businesses and startup companies. As an Entrepreneurship major, you’ll also benefit from a deeper understanding of intrapreneurship and how to lead change within organizations.
This degree program requires at least two full years of full-time work experience beyond the date of high school graduation or completion.
- Complete your degree in 4 years
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
As a student in this Business Administration – Entrepreneurship online degree program, you’ll learn to:
- Apply the major concepts, skills and values of business administration
- Communicate effectively to diverse audiences, purposes and situations through a variety of professional methods within business administration
- Use decision-support tools to resolve contemporary business issues using ethical business practices
- Identify the types of capital-funding sources for startup and existing businesses
- Develop a viable business plan
- Learn on your schedule with the convenient online format of this online Entrepreneurship degree
- Engage in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Contemporary Business Management
- Small Business Management
- Managerial Technology
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Introduction to Project Management
- And more
Click here for complete course information for the program.