Our Human Resource Management degree program prepares you for a career in business administration with a focus on companies’ most important assets, human capital. Advanced coursework gives graduates the ability to successfully develop and apply major concepts, skills, and values in this dynamic field.
This online human resources degree was designed with industry-relevant guidelines, including considerations from Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
This degree program requires at least two full years of full-time work experience beyond the date of high school graduation or completion.
- Complete your degree in 4 years
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
As a student in this program, you’ll learn to:
- Strategize for operational excellence.
- Maximize employee development in an evolving, global market.
- Manage and navigate employee rewards and development, with emphasis on government and regulatory changes.
- Communicate effectively through all levels of the organizational hierarchy.
- Learn on your schedule with our convenient online format.
- Engage in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure.
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience.
“It is critical to paint a learning picture through videos, online lectures, and multimedia approaches.” — Arthur Graziano, LPD