This rapidly growing field requires professionals who are grounded with strong management and risk management foundations. With a BSBA – Enterprise Risk Management degree, you’ll gain the competency in risk assessment and mitigation needed to address activities that disrupt normal operations, including fraud, information theft, computer hacking, workplace violence, terrorism and economic crime. Consider the latest issues and concerns within the field, while completing risk management courses online in risk, business management, cybersecurity, law, accounting and human resource management.
This degree program requires at least two full years of full-time work experience beyond the date of high school graduation or completion.
- 4 Years to complete your degree
- 8-week course length
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio
- 97.7% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Apply the major concepts, skills and values of business administration.
- Communicate effectively to diverse audiences, purposes and situations through a variety of professional methods within business administration.
- Use decision-support tools to resolve contemporary business issues using ethical business practices.
- Develop plans for risk recovery including communication protocols to react to natural disasters, foreign and domestic terrorism, cyber security breaches, and internal and external threats.
- Analyze events, assess organizational readiness and develop counter-measures to maintain business continuity.
- Learn from industry-experienced faculty who teach practical application to business theory
- Participate in active online discussions
- Apply learned techniques in real-world scenarios and projects
- Earn your cyber security degree at your own pace with our accelerated schedule
- Introduction to Cyber Security Operations
- Cyber Crimes
- Enterprise Risk Management
- And more
*Graduates of this program will earn a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Enterprise Risk Management careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.
“It’s important to keep the class abreast of current events pertaining to both the accounting field and the business world. It contributes to the online discussion and makes the classroom topics not only come alive but applicable in their daily lives.” — Jo-Ann Pellegrino, MBA