Learn how to create the event of your client's dreams with an online event management degree.
This 100% online event management degree program prepares students for a career within the global events industry. Students in this program will receive a strong managerial foundation with a curriculum of industry-relevant courses. Graduates will be poised to work in event production in all industries, including business, healthcare, nonprofit management, and more.
Students enrolled in this program will be required to complete a semester-long internship under the direction of an industry expert.
Now enrolling for fall 2020!
- Complete your degree in four years
- 8-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Use event management processes and tools to create, execute, and evaluate events.
- Apply event business principles and practices used within the global event industry.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders in variety of contexts within the event industry.
- Analyze and recommend technology applications to administer event-based data collection, access management, and risk management.
- Assess and respond to global market needs within the event management industry.
- Benefit from our convenient online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Take advantage of four convenient start dates that allow you to begin when you are ready
- Participate in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
While pursuing your degree, you’ll take online event management courses like:
- The Business of Meeting Management
- Fairs and Festivals
- Special Event Protocol
- Concert and Event Production
- Weddings and Ceremonies
- And more.
*Graduates of this program will earn a Bachelor of Science degree.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.