If you want to make your mark in an industry that puts the needs of others first, there’s no better way to prepare than with a nonprofit management certificate. Gain the edge you need to take your place among nonprofit leaders with an online graduate certificate focused in nonprofit management from Johnson & Wales University. Developed in partnership with industry experts, coursework in this 100-percent online certificate program will give you the nonprofit leadership educational exposure you need to effectively manage within the sector. Plus, every credit earned in your graduate certificate in nonprofit management can be applied to one of JWU’s many graduate degree programs in this area of focus. Students enrolling in this program must possess an undergraduate degree.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s College of Business.
- 6 months or less to complete your program
- 8-week course length
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio
- 97.7% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Acquire real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Prepare for leadership opportunities within any industry
- Transcripts verifying completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution are required for admission to this program.
- Discounted Tuition Rate Available.
NOTE: Students who enroll in this certificate program are ineligible for financial aid. Contact Student Financial Services for options.