Develop effective management skills with a bachelor’s degree in leadership studies from Johnson & Wales University.
This online undergraduate degree prepares students for their careers by reinforcing logical thinking and creative vision practices that are necessary for an impactful leader. The program provides diverse opportunities for students to develop their own leadership skills while learning to apply theory to real-world issues and challenges.
- Complete your degree in 4 years
- 8-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Apply the major concepts, skills and values of business administration.
- Communicate effectively to diverse audiences, purposes and situations through a variety of professional methods within business administration.
- Use decision-support tools to resolve contemporary business issues using ethical business practices.
- Integrate leadership and management theory to support contemporary issues within organizations.
- Learn from industry-experienced faculty who teach practical application to business theory
- Participate in active online discussions
- Apply learned techniques in real-world scenarios and projects
- Earn your cyber security degree at your own pace with our accelerated schedule
Students in this program will take courses like:
- Power and Leadership
- Creative Leadership
- Psychology of Conflict Resolution
- And more
*Graduates of this program will earn a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.