In an increasingly global economy, businesses look for strong managers who know current business practices and who can effectively organize the company's workforce and resources. Our 100% online management program combines core business classes and management studies with general education courses to provide you with the critical thinking and analytical skills necessary for long-term career advancement. You’ll gain the tools you need to plan, manage and run the practices of an organization of any size.
In this program, students are offered the opportunity to develop expertise in the following concepts: business planning, SWOT analysis and strategic planning, business process analysis, development of human capital, financial literacy, information technology, and operations and supply chain management. Students may apply these skills in internships and study abroad programs. These programs are tailored based on student learning and professional goals, jointly designed in collaboration with students, faculty advisors and business partners. Students also meet with faculty advisors to determine a specialty area and career focus that best suits their desired professional objectives.
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
What you can do with a bachelor’s degree in management? As a student in this program, you’ll acquire the ability to:
- Apply the major concepts, skills and values of management
- Effectively communicate within the contemporary business environment
- Use decision-support tools to resolve contemporary management issues using ethical business practices
- Analyze and interpret management issues in an increasingly multicultural and multinational world
- Select appropriate strategies necessary for managing and leading teams
- Benefit from our convenient online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Take advantage of four convenient start dates that allow you to begin when you are ready
- Participate in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Prepare for a variety of business management and leadership careers in various environments
Graduates are prepared for professional business management positions in disciplines such as operations, human resources, finance and information technology. Graduates may also pursue entrepreneurial paths or careers in for-profit, nonprofit and government settings.
While pursuing your management bachelor’s degree, you’ll take major courses like:
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Technology
- Strategic Management
- And more
*Graduates of this program will earn a Bachelor of Science degree.
Click here for complete course information for the program.