This rapidly growing field requires professionals who are grounded with strong management and risk management foundations. With a BSBA – Organizational Risk and Cyber Security Management degree, you’ll gain the competency in risk assessment and mitigation needed to address activities that disrupt normal operations, including fraud, information theft, computer hacking, workplace violence, terrorism and economic crime. Consider the latest issues and concerns within the field, while completing risk management courses online in risk, business management, cybersecurity, law, accounting and human resource management.
This degree program requires at least two full years of full-time work experience beyond the date of high school graduation or completion.
- Complete your degree in 4 years
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
As a student in this BSBA – Organizational Risk and Cyber Security Management online degree program, you’ll learn to:
- Apply the major concepts, skills and values of business administration
- Communicate effectively to diverse audiences, purposes and situations through a variety of professional methods within business administration
- Use decision-support tools to resolve contemporary business issues by employing ethical business practices
- Develop plans for risk recovery, including communication protocols to react to natural disasters, foreign and domestic terrorism, cybersecurity breaches, and internal and external threats
- Analyze events, assess organizational readiness and develop countermeasures to maintain business continuity
- Learn from industry-experienced faculty who teach practical application to business theory
- Participate in active online discussions
- Apply learned techniques in real-world scenarios and projects
- Earn your cyber security degree at your own pace with our accelerated schedule
- Fraud Examination: Theory and Practice
- Information Security
- Cyber Crimes
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Risk Analysis and Loss Prevention
- And more
*Graduates of this program will earn a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree.
Click here for complete course information for the program.
“It’s important to keep the class abreast of current events pertaining to both the accounting field and the business world. It contributes to the online discussion and makes the classroom topics not only come alive but applicable in their daily lives.” — Jo-Ann Pellegrino, MBA