Take your career to the next level with an online sport management degree from Johnson & Wales University.
This fully online degree program prepares students to enter the multibillion-dollar sport industry with the skills and knowledge to excel in their career. This program will provide students with both a business and managerial foundation, as well as a solid core of industry-relevant courses supported by current trends. Students enrolled in this online sport management degree will be required to complete a semester-long internship under the direction of an industry expert, allowing students to participate in the real-world setting of professional, intercollegiate or amateur sports.
- Complete your degree in four years
- 8-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Apply the major concepts of marketing, finance and management to the sport management industry.
- Communicate effectively to a wide range of stakeholders in a variety of contexts within the sport management industry.
- Utilize analytics to influence decision-making and improve current practices within the sport management industry.
- Apply sport management principles to develop informed, ethical decisions in the sport management industry.
- Benefit from our convenient online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Take advantage of four convenient start dates that allow you to begin when you are ready
- Participate in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
While pursuing your degree, you’ll take sport management degree courses like:
- Brand Marketing & Consumer Value
- Managing Sport Events
- Intercollegiate, Amatueur and Olympic Sports
- Sport Marketing & Analytics
- And more
*Graduates of this program will earn a Bachelor of Science degree.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.