Our Human Resource Management degree program prepares you for a career in business administration with a focus on companies’ most important assets, human capital. Advanced coursework gives graduates the ability to successfully develop and apply major concepts, skills, and values in this dynamic field.
This online human resources degree was designed with industry-relevant guidelines, including considerations from Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
This degree program requires at least two full years of full-time work experience beyond the date of high school graduation or completion.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
- 4 Years to complete your degree
- 8-week course length
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio
- 97.7% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Apply the major concepts, skills and values of business administration.
- Communicate effectively to diverse audiences, purposes and situations through a variety of professional methods within business administration.
- Use decision-support tools to resolve contemporary business issues using ethical business practices.
- Differentiate the functional areas of Human Resource Management at both the strategic and operational level.
- Develop sound Human Resource Management theory addressing diversity management, ethical management and the impact of global forces.
- Learn on your schedule with our convenient online format.
- Engage in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure.
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience.
- Employment Law
- Workforce Planning and Deployment
- Compensation, Benefits, and Total Rewards
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- And More
*Graduates of this program will earn a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Human Resource Management careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.
“It is critical to paint a learning picture through videos, online lectures, and multimedia approaches.” — Arthur Graziano, LPD