We encourage all students to explore the scholarship and grant opportunities below. We work day in and day out to make achieving your educational goals a reality. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Online Student Financial Services to discuss what may help college more affordable for you: 855-598-1881 or [email protected]
Please note that you must fill out a FAFSA application to determine scholarship and/or grant eligibility. (Click here for more information.)
- JWU Professional Student Academic Scholarship
This scholarship is available to students at the undergraduate level that have demonstrated high levels of academic achievement during their prior studies. Click here to learn more and apply.
- Scholarship Listings
- Federal Pell Grants
These are awarded to undergraduate students who have not yet earned a bachelor's degree. The maximum Federal Pell Grant award is $5,920 for both the 2018–19 award year (July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2018) and the 2018–19 award year (July 1, 2018, to June 30, 2019) and your eligibility is based on the completion of the FAFSA application.
Participating in an Employer Reimbursement program is another way to help pay for your tuition. At Johnson & Wales University, we try to support as many of these programs as we can to make sure the total amount you pay is as low as possible.
- How does employer reimbursement work?
- Your employer is responsible for paying a specified percentage of your tuition
- You are responsible for the balance after reimbursement
- The program must be renewed prior to the start of each academic year
- How do I apply for an employer reimbursement program?
- The first thing you’ll need to do is contact your employer’s human resources department to determine your eligibility for any programs your employer offers. After that, simply complete the reimbursement form and submit this along with your company’s policy to our financial aid department.
The JWU extends a tuition discount to benefit-eligible employees of our educational partnership organizations. Scholarship criteria, eligibility, and application processes can vary based on individual partnerships. To learn more about our current partnership organizations or to inquire about the partnership opportunities, click here.