Learn the foundational skills you need to make business decisions with a certificate in accounting from Johnson & Wales. In this online program, you will explore the basic principles, practices, and theories of financial accounting, as well as how organizations use information internally for planning, controlling, and decision-making. Topics of study include budget preparation, auditing, specialized accounting software, and tax preparation, among others.
Now enrolling for summer 2021!
*Note: Required documentation of prior knowledge in foundational management or Excel skills are required to enroll in this program.
- 8 months or less to complete your program
- 8-week course length
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio
- 97.7% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Acquire real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Prepare for entry-level opportunities within the accounting field
- Earn credit applicable toward your future JWU undergraduate degree
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Accounting Software
- Federal Taxes
- Proof of high school completion or a GED is required for admission to this program.
- The tuition for the program is $4,455.
Note: Students who enroll in this certificate program are ineligible for financial aid. Contact Online Student Financial Services (855-598-5040 or [email protected]) for options.