Focus your career on the management of small businesses and startups with this Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) – Entrepreneurship program. Gain the knowledge to start your own business, as well as work for small businesses and startup companies. As an Entrepreneurship major, you’ll also benefit from a deeper understanding of intrapreneurship and how to lead change within organizations.
This degree program requires at least two full years of full-time work experience beyond the date of high school graduation or completion.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s College of Business.
- 4 Years to complete your degree
- 8-week course length*
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio
- 97.7% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Apply the major concepts, skills and values of business administration.
- Communicate effectively to diverse audiences, purposes and situations through a variety of professional methods within business administration.
- Use decision-support tools to resolve contemporary business issues using ethical business practices.
- Identify the types of capital funding sources for start-up and existing businesses.
- Develop a viable business plan.
- Learn on your schedule with the convenient online format of this online Entrepreneurship degree
- Engage in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Contemporary Business Management
- Small Business Management
- Managerial Technology
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Introduction to Project Management
- And more
*Some courses may be 16 weeks long.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Entrepreneurship careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.