UNDERGRADUATE MICRO-CERTIFICATE IN – Visual Merchandising
8 months or less
to complete your degree
student to faculty ratio
career outcomes rate
An aesthetically pleasing showroom influences consumer purchasing decisions and entices potential consumers to your products. A store design with well-branded store displays highlights your products that appeal to your customers.
Our Visual Merchandising micro-certificate gives students the tools to optimize storefront layout for a satisfying customer experience that aligns with company branding and encourages consumer engagement. With our online courses designed and taught by retail industry experts, our visual merchandising micro-certificate teaches you effective visual branding and marketing, delivers the latest trends in fashion merchandising, and prepares you for future visual merchandising jobs.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s College of Business.
BENEFITS OF EARNING YOUR CERTIFICATE WITH JWU
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Acquire real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Prepare for career advancing opportunities within retail
- Earn credit applicable toward your future JWU undergraduate degree in fashion merchandising & retailing
- Introduction to Retail and Fashion
- Fashion Promotion
- Retail and Fashion Lab
- Visual Merchandising
ADMISSIONS & TUITION
Note: Students who enroll in this certificate program are ineligible for financial aid. Contact Online Student Financial Services (855-598-5040 or [email protected]) for options.