Healthcare services and healthcare organizations are vital to the well-being of individuals and communities. At JWU, you’ll gain the skills required to become a skilled and talented healthcare leader through case studies, experiential education, lectures, and guest speakers from the healthcare industry with our bachelor’s in Healthcare Administration.
Through this program, you’ll study both public health and business principles. You’ll gain the ability to make data-driven solutions to deliver efficient and high-quality health care services. You’ll also learn the skills needed to evaluate health care systems through data analysis and policy development.
Our Healthcare Administration program prepares students for careers in hospital and nursing home administration, quality improvement, health marketing and communication, program management, consulting, and policy at state and federal levels. The program also prepares students for entry into graduate programs in health policy and management, public health, and other areas of business.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s College of Health & Wellness and College of Business.
- 4 Years to complete your degree
- 8-week course length*
- 15:1 student to faculty ratio
- 95.4% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
What You'll Learn
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Describe the legal and ethical principles of healthcare organizations that apply to individual patient and community healthcare needs.
- Evaluate the major components of healthcare system financing and delivery of the U.S. Healthcare System.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to develop policy and implement effective healthcare decision-making.
- Integrate cultural competency and sensitivity in the organization and delivery of healthcare services.
Why Earn Your Online Healthcare Administration Degree with JWU
- Benefit from our convenient 100% online format designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from professional faculty with industry experience
- Innovative curriculum focused on the future of healthcare as well as healthcare finance and delivery
- Develop the skills needed to become a talented leader in the healthcare field with a solid foundation in public health principles
- Take advantage of convenient start dates that allow you to begin when you are ready
While pursuing your online bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, you’ll take major courses like:
- Comparative Health Systems
- Financial Management in Healthcare
- Introduction to the Health Professions
- Health Policy, Ethics, and Law
- Health Marketing & Communication Strategies
- Introduction to Data Visualization
- …And more!
*Some courses may be 16 weeks long.