The business field is vast, and its perfectly normal to wonder ‘what can I do with a business degree?’ Designed for students who already have an associate degree, this program allows you to complete your bachelor of business in just two years through immersive and challenging online coursework. Our online business studies degree program features curriculum that has been designed to help you develop the most current professional business competencies, analytical and critical-thinking skills, and professional ethics needed to succeed in the global marketplace. This program will teach you how to manage and organize a company's workforce and resources. Upon graduation, you'll have the tools to plan, manage, and run an organization of any size as you begin to look for careers with a business degree.
- Complete your degree in 2 years
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Apply the major concepts, skills and values of business administration.
- Communicate effectively to diverse audiences, purposes and situations through a variety of professional methods within business administration.
- Use decision support tools to resolve contemporary business issues using ethical business practices.
- Learn from industry-experienced faculty who teach practical application to business theory
- Participate in active online discussions
- Apply learned techniques in real-world scenarios and projects
- Earn your degree at your own pace with our accelerated schedule
During our online bachelor degree in Business Studies program, you’ll take courses like:
- Managerial Accounting
- Human Resources Management
- Strategic Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Process and Quality Management
- And more
*Graduates of this program will earn a Bachelor of Science degree.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Business Studies careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.
“Enjoy the learning; education is fun.” — Kate Duchainey, PhD