Our university mission is to deliver an exceptional education that inspires professional success and lifelong personal and intellectual growth – the JWU College of Professional Studies gives us another way to deliver on that promise.
How we strive to meet your needs
- We continually work to improve and plan for a sustainable future as a university while offering relevant degree programs
- We use experiential and work-integrated learning to help you learn professionally relevant skills
- We look for innovative ways to continue offering affordable, competitively priced tuition
- We embrace diversity to help create a richly inclusive online learning community
- We adhere to high ethical standards in everything we do
- We invest heavily in our faculty and staff to ensure that you’re working with some of the top teaching talent and university staff in the country
- We provide facilities, technology and other resources designed to give you everything you need to succeed
What you’ll take away
Professional competence – We’ll help you acquire the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in your chosen profession.
Foundation for lifelong learning – We’ll help you become a better communicator, critical and creative thinker, and quantitative and scientific observer – all things that prepare you for a lifetime of learning and growth.
Global and community citizenship – We’ll help you build an awareness of ethical responsibility and cultural/global diversity, so you can live and work collaboratively as a contributing member of society.