Put your interest in strategy and logistics to work with a closer look at the business of operations and supply chain management. Gain valuable insight into fundamental concepts, as well as management theory and skills that you can put to use in a broad range of industries. Businesses need problem-solvers who understand the issues facing the industry (such as the Covid-19 pandemic), and this certificate will help position you for success.
*Note: Required documentation of prior knowledge in statistics and foundational Excel skills or the prerequisite course FIT1040 are required to enroll in this program.
- 8 months or less to complete your program
- 8-week course length
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio
- 97.7% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Acquire real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Prepare for entry-level opportunities within the operations and supply chain management field
- Earn credit applicable toward your future JWU graduate degree in operations and supply chain management
- Admission to this program requires proof of high school completion or a GED.
- The tuition for the program is $4,455.
Note: Students who enroll in this certificate program are ineligible for financial aid. Contact Online Student Financial Services (855-598-5040 or [email protected]) for options.