Bachelor of Science – Operations & Supply Chain Management
to complete your degree
student to faculty ratio
career outcomes rate
Our Operations and Supply Chain Management BSBA degree program prepares you for career opportunities in a variety of different industries. During the program, you’ll cover business operations and continuity, logistics and supply chain management, process improvement, and other concepts that are important in today’s companies.
This degree program requires at least two full years of full-time work experience beyond the date of high school graduation or completion.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s College of Business.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Apply the major concepts, skills and values of business administration.
- Communicate effectively to diverse audiences, purposes and situations through a variety of professional methods within business administration.
- Use decision-support tools to resolve contemporary business issues using ethical business practices.
- Apply contemporary models, metrics, and approaches to create sustainable and continuously improving operational processes.
- Evaluate a businesses’ supply chain and demonstrate the ability to make recommendations for maximizing its benefits to all stakeholders.
WHY EARN YOUR DEGREE ONLINE WITH JWU?
- Complete your degree on your schedule with our convenient online format.
- Build your skills with experienced-based learning—the core of our educational experience.
- Learn career-relevant curriculum from faculty with years of industry experience.
- Managerial Technology
- Process and Quality Management
- Contemporary Issues in Operations and Supply Chain Management Strategy
- Enterprise Risk Management
- And More
*Some courses may be 16 weeks long.
What Can You Do With This Degree?
Want to explore careers in this field? Through Lightcast’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests.
FOCUS YOUR STUDIES WITH A MINOR
To complement their degree programs, students may declare a minor in Human Resource Management.
Be sure to ask us how you can incorporate an HR minor into your studies!
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own. The information provided on the site is provided by Lightcast. Lightcast has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.