Streamline your business career with an online accelerated Master of Business Administration degree from Johnson & Wales University.
This one year MBA program explores executive business competencies, professional leadership, and strategic and creative thinking skills. It is designed to allow students to complete all requirements of an MBA in 12 months, beginning in the fall or spring semester. Students will complete four classes a semester, including in the summer term.
*Students are expected to have completed all foundation courses before beginning program.
Now enrolling for Summer 2019!
- Complete your degree in one year
- 8-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Gather, interpret and analyze research to inform decision making at operational and strategic levels of an organization.
- Use advanced communication skills and awareness of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions.
- Analyze problems from a diverse perspective, propose effective solutions and evaluate the impact of executive decisions.
- Assess and evaluate business entities taking into account cross-functional environments as they affect ethical decision making in domestic and global organizations.
- Benefit from our 100-percent online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Participate in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Prepare for a variety of careers in business
While pursuing your business administration degree online, you’ll take major courses like:
- Financial Management
- Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Law
- Global Economic Environments
- And more
Review the course description for more information on this program.
*Graduates of this degree program will earn a Master of Business Adminstration degree.