Our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration program features a balanced curriculum designed to help you develop professional business competencies, analytical and critical thinking skills, and professional ethics to succeed in the global marketplace
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
- 4 Years to complete your degree
- 8-week course length*
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio
- 97.7% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Apply the major concepts, skills and values of business administration.
- Communicate effectively to diverse audiences, purposes and situations through a variety of professional methods within business administration.
- Use decision-support tools to resolve contemporary business issues using ethical business practices.
- Analyze the risks and opportunities of doing business in a global environment.
- Earn your degree at your own pace with our accelerated schedule
- Work with online faculty who have years of industry experience
- Participate in lively and relevant, industry-specific online discussions with faculty and classmates
- Benefit from challenging coursework designed to advance your management skills
During this program, you’ll take courses like:
- Managerial Accounting
- Contemporary Business Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Techniques in Sales Management
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- And more
*Some courses may be 16 weeks long.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Business Administration careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.