Set yourself apart as a leader in the operations and supply chain management field with this graduate degree. This enhanced MBA degree provides an in-depth study of effective business practices and lean principles and methodologies. The degree’s concentration in operations and supply chain management also delivers a targeted knowledge of logistics strategy, operations management, and systems analysis. This body of knowledge will serve as a benchmark for achievements and a common roadmap for continuous improvement and workforce development. Developed in partnership with successful industry experts, this master’s degree prepares students to be strategic and creative problem solvers in today’s evolving business landscape.
- Complete your degree in as little as 18 months
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry experts
- Career-focused curriculum
- Gather, interpret and analyze research to inform decision making at operational and strategic levels of an organization
- Use advanced communication skills and awareness of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions
- Analyze problems from a diverse perspective, propose effective solutions and evaluate the impact of executive decisions
- Assess and evaluate business entities taking into account cross-functional environments as they affect ethical decision making in domestic and global organizations
- Evaluate a businesses’ supply chain and demonstrate the ability to make strategic recommendations for maximizing its benefits to all stakeholders
- Earn your MBA – Operations and Supply Chain Management degree at your own pace with our accelerated schedule
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Benefit from challenging coursework, designed to build your management skills
- Engage in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Click here for complete course information for the program.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Operations and Supply Chain Management careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.