Set yourself apart as a leader in the operations and supply chain management field with this graduate degree. This enhanced MBA degree provides an in-depth study of effective business practices and lean principles and methodologies. The degree’s concentration in operations and supply chain management also delivers a targeted knowledge of logistics strategy, operations management, and systems analysis. This body of knowledge will serve as a benchmark for achievements and a common roadmap for continuous improvement and workforce development. Developed in partnership with successful industry experts, this master’s degree prepares students to be strategic and creative problem solvers in today’s evolving business landscape.
- Complete your degree in as little as 18 months
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry experts
- Career-focused curriculum
- Gather, interpret and analyze research to inform decision making at operational and strategic levels of an organization
- Use advanced communication skills and awareness of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions
- Analyze problems from a diverse perspective, propose effective solutions and evaluate the impact of executive decisions
- Assess and evaluate business entities taking into account cross-functional environments as they affect ethical decision making in domestic and global organizations
- Evaluate a businesses’ supply chain and demonstrate the ability to make strategic recommendations for maximizing its benefits to all stakeholders
- Earn your MBA – Operations and Supply Chain Management degree at your own pace with our accelerated schedule
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Benefit from challenging coursework, designed to build your management skills
- Engage in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Click here for complete course information for the program.