We Know Hospitality.
Johnson & Wales University is recognized as a trusted and respected institution across the globe. We’ve spent years making a name for ourselves in the industry and have earned a reputation for excellence among hospitality employers.
Designed for current hospitality professionals, this program takes an in-depth look at the hospitality industry, while teaching you the management skills you need to advance your career in lodging, food and beverage, tourism, and event planning.
We’ve built a network of industry connections that spans across the globe. Prominent hospitality companies, including Marriott, Compass Group, and Darden (just to name a few), are looking for JWU graduates because they know they are well-prepared for success.
This 100% online program is designed for busy hospitality professionals like you.
You want to advance your career, but you can’t put it on hold to go back to school. That’s why our flexible online BS – Hospitality Management allows you to study anytime, anywhere with no campus attendance required.
This degree program requires at least two full years of full-time work experience beyond the date of high school graduation or completion.
- Complete your degree in 4 years
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
Build on your existing hospitality skills, and learn advanced techniques for potential hospitality jobs such as:
- Revenue management
- Financial analysis
- Business negotiations
- Tourism and sustainability dynamics
- Communication models for a variety of audiences, purposes and situations
- Design and execution strategies
- Benefit from our convenient online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Participate in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Benefit from our global network of hospitality industry connections
- Prepare for a variety of management and leadership careers in hospitality
You can pursue many different types of careers with a hospitality management degree. You could choose to become a general manager, or you may decide to specialize in a particular area, such as lodging management, food service management, beverage management, event and meeting/convention management, or casino management. Some other options may include opening your own restaurant, working as an event planner, or pursuing a career in travel or tourism. As a global leader in hospitality online education, Johnson & Wales University will help you unlock your potential in the ever-expanding, multi-billion dollar hospitality industry. Click here to discover more.
As a student in this program, you’ll take courses like:
- Menu Planning & Cost Control
- Hospitality Strategy Design and Execution
- Hospitality Sales and Meeting Management
- Leading Service Excellence in the Hospitality Industry
- New Media Literacy in Sports, Entertainment and Event Management
- Dynamics of Tourism and Sustainability
Click here for complete course information for the program.
Show that you’re ready to take your career to the next level. Fill out the form on this page, and our admissions representatives will reach out with more information.
“As an instructor, we must be present. Students need to know that help is only an email away.” — Kate Duchainey, PhD