We Know Hospitality.
Johnson & Wales University is recognized as a trusted and respected institution across the globe. We’ve spent years making a name for ourselves in the industry and have earned a reputation for excellence among hospitality employers.
Designed for current hospitality professionals, this program takes an in-depth look at the hospitality industry, while teaching you the management skills you need to advance your career in lodging, food and beverage, tourism, and event planning.
We’ve built a network of industry connections that span across the globe. Prominent hospitality companies, including Marriott, Compass Group, and Darden (just to name a few), are looking for JWU graduates because they know they are well-prepared for success.
This 100% online hospitality degree program is designed for busy hospitality professionals like you.
You want to advance your career, but you can’t put it on hold to go back to school. That’s why our flexible online BS – Hospitality Management allows you to study anytime, anywhere with no campus attendance required.
This degree program requires at least two full years of full-time work experience beyond the date of high school graduation or completion.
Download our latest eBook: What Can You Do With A Hospitality Degree?
- Complete your degree in 4 years
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Apply the major concepts, skills and values of the hospitality industry to address industry problems both locally and globally.
- Communicate effectively to diverse audiences, purposes and situations in hospitality operations.
- Use decision-support tools to solve problems and facilitate organizational processes within the hospitality industry environment.
- Identify and analyze hospitality industry trends.
- Apply effective management techniques in hospitality operations.
- Benefit from our convenient online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Participate in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Benefit from our global network of hospitality industry connections
- Prepare for a variety of management and leadership careers in hospitality
As a student in this program, you’ll take courses like:
- Menu Planning & Cost Control
- Hospitality Strategy Design and Execution
- Hospitality Sales and Meeting Management
- Leading Service Excellence in the Hospitality Industry
- New Media Literacy in Sports, Entertainment and Event Management
- Dynamics of Tourism and Sustainability
*Graduates of this program will earn a Bachelor of Science degree.
Show that you’re ready to take your career to the next level. Fill out the form on this page, and our admissions representatives will reach out with more information.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Hospitality Management careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.
“As an instructor, we must be present. Students need to know that help is only an email away.” — Kate Duchainey, PhD