Our Operations and Supply Chain Management BSBA degree program prepares you for career opportunities in a variety of different industries. During the program, you'll cover business operations and continuity, logistics and supply chain management, process improvement, and other concepts that are important in today's companies.
This degree program requires at least two full years of full-time work experience beyond the date of high school graduation or completion.
- Complete your degree in 4 years
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
Throughout your online coursework, you’ll develop the ability to:
- Leverage technologies to increase organizational and professional success.
- Manage quality-improvement efforts in organizations and initiate operational improvements.
- Apply key concepts of forecasting, capacity, utilization, scheduling, inventory management, and planning (MRP and ERP) and their associated methodologies to common problems faced by organizations.
- Identify, assess, monitor, and mitigate risk in business.
- Solve operations and supply chain management issues.
- Complete your degree on your schedule with our convenient online format.
- Build your skills with experienced-based learning—the core of our educational experience.
- Learn career-relevant curriculum from faculty with years of industry experience.
- Managerial Technology
- Process and Quality Management
- Contemporary Issues in Operations and Supply Chain Management Strategy
- Enterprise Risk Management
- And More
*Graduates of this program will earn a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Operations and Supply Chain Management careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.
“Industry knowledge is key to attaining career goals. Industry needs people who can solve problems that have no easy answers. Using real world, real-time industry examples allows students to explore the unknown of problem solving and develop a base knowledge that they will use in their careers.” — Roland Sparks, DBA