Dive deeper into the realm of retention, organizational behavior and other aspects of human capital. JWU delivers a specialized MBA - Human Resources Management curriculum — developed and updated in collaboration with students and successful industry leaders — that helps students focus their advanced degree toward success in today’s dynamic landscape of human resources. Students of the MBA – Human Resources program will also attain business competencies as well as leadership and strategic- and creative-thinking skills that will help them advance their careers.
- Complete your degree in 2 years
- 8-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
As a student in the MBA – Human Resource Management degree program, you’ll learn to:
- Gather, interpret and analyze research to inform decision-making at operational and strategic levels of an organization
- Use advanced communication skills and awareness of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions
- Analyze problems from a diverse perspective, propose effective solutions and evaluate the impact of executive decisions
- Assess and evaluate business entities, taking into account cross-functional environments as they affect ethical decision-making in domestic and global organizations
- Apply professional standards and practices for ethical conduct, legal requirements and regulatory guidelines in the administration of human resource policies and procedures
- Earn your MBA at your own pace with our accelerated schedule
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Benefit from challenging coursework, designed to build your management skills
- Engage in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
- Strategic Recruiting, Retention and Succession Planning
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Strategic Compensation and Benefits
- Operations Management
- Labor and Employee Relations
- And more
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Human Resource Management careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.
“I use hi tech, hi touch. I insist on multi-directional learning. Students learn from each other through discussions and me through lectures. I learn lots from them and pass that learning along.” — Arthur Graziano, LPD