At the Johnson & Wales College of Online Education, we offer the support and guidance you need to complete your education. As an online student, you’ll benefit from a variety of academic resources, including academic advising, tutoring and study resources, registration, and accommodations.
Your dedicated adviser
After being accepted to JWU, you’ll be assigned an online academic advisor who will work with you through graduation. Your advisor will:
- Serve as a guide to help you meet your academic goals
- Assist you in learning how to navigate the ulearn online classroom
- Discuss strategies to help you get the most out of your courses
- Help you relate your coursework to career goals
- Direct you to the appropriate resources at JWU
- Serve as a single point of contact for all of your questions and concerns
Your online academic advisor will reach out to you throughout your time at JWU, but if you need to contact them directly:
*Offices close at 1pm on Friday during the summer months.
If you are unable to book or manage appointments using this tool, please call 855-598-1881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need help outside of class? We offer 24/7 professional tutoring through Smarthinking. There, you can speak with real online educators and access live tutorials, writing manuals, sample problems, research tools, study manuals and more.
Support for students needing accommodations
Providence Campus Accessibility Services also provides support for online students with learning disabilities, physical challenges, and chronic medical conditions. If you have questions about the accommodations available to you, contact Accessibility Services.