Prove to employers that you have the qualifications needed to excel in the global marketplace. At JWU, we can help you learn to critically analyze information through a business administration lens to solve high-level problems and build the leadership and strategic skills you need to excel.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s College of Business and is also available at our Providence campus.
- 2 Years to complete your degree
- 8-week course length
- 15:1 student to faculty ratio
- 96.8% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Gather, interpret and analyze research to inform decision making at operational and strategic levels of an organization.
- Use advanced communication skills and awareness of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions.
- Analyze problems from a diverse perspective, propose effective solutions and evaluate the impact of executive decisions.
- Assess and evaluate business entities taking into account cross-functional environments as they affect ethical decision making in domestic and global organizations.
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Participate in projects that help you apply your skills in the real world
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Prepare for advanced positions in a variety of different industries
- If you have a GPA of 2.85 or higher, you are not required to take the GMAT. For more on graduate admissions requirements, click here
During our program, you’ll take online MBA courses like:
- Financial Management
- Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Law
- Global Economic Environments
- Business Information and Decision Making
- And more
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Business Administration careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.