According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the finance industry set to grow by nine percent in the next decade and demand for educated professionals taking on careers in finance is higher than ever. Throughout this online bachelor’s of finance degree, you will receive a solid foundation in capital management, financial institutions, and decision making, as well as business, communications, and general studies.
Whether your interests lie in investment analysis, corporate finance, risk management or financial planning, jump-start your future career in finance with an online degree from Johnson & Wales University!
Now enrolling for Summer 2019!
- Complete your degree in two years
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of this bachelor of science in finance degree, graduates are expected to:
- Apply the major concepts, skills and values of the finance profession.
- Communicate effectively to diverse audiences, purposes and situations through a variety of professional methods required in the field of finance.
- Use decision-support tools to solve problems and facilitate organizational processes.
- Identify and analyze ethical issues related to financial decisions and recommend ethical responses and solutions.
- Utilizing critical thinking and decision-making skills, apply common finance theories and concepts to changing global financial issues.
- Benefit from our 100-percent online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Take advantage of four convenient start dates that allow you to begin when you are ready
- Participate in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Prepare for a variety of careers in business
While pursuing your finance degree online, you’ll take major courses like:
- Introduction to Financial Institutions
- Money and Capital Markets
- Financial Statement Analysis
- And more
Review the course description for more information on this program.
*Graduates of this degree program will earn a Bachelor of Science degree.