What an athlete consumes can fuel performance and be the difference between winning and losing. Play on your interest in how diet impacts training, endurance, and overall health in the sports arena through this sports nutrition certificate program. Dive into the science, and examine biological and chemical principles, exercise physiology, nutrition best practices, and even the ethics around banned substances in sports. Use your knowledge of nutrition to advance your professional career.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s College of Health & Wellness.
- 8-week course length
- 15:1 student to faculty ratio
- 96.8% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Acquire real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Prepare for leadership opportunities within the nutrition field
- Earn credit applicable toward your future JWU graduate degree in nutrition
- Transcripts verifying completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution are required for admission to this program.
- Discounted Tuition Rate Available.
NOTE: Students who enroll in this certificate program are eligible for financial aid. Contact Student Financial Services for options.