Connecting your employees to an excepional education.
Career success matters at JWU. For more than 100 years, Johnson & Wales University has been focused on offering an innovative educational experience to all students. In 2010, JWU began offering online degree programs to give professionals more flexibility in achieving their academic goals. We know that the success of any business depends on the success of its employees, which is why the College of Online Education is excited to help bolster employee knowledge, understanding, and intellectual growth through an educational partnership program.
Johnson & Wales University is a highly-respected institution with a demonstrated history of success in helping students achieve their educational and professional goals. In addition:
The JWU College of Online Education is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges (NEASC) and offers a broad range of online degree programs to meet the needs of your workforce.
- The online delivery format is flexible yet rigorous in academic content and lets your employees learn while meeting all of their obligations to work, family, and the other demands of life.
- The education provided by JWU will strengthen your organization by developing competent, engaged, and motivated employees.
- Your employees can study on their own time, when and where they choose.
By enrolling in online degree programs at JWU, employees will:
- Learn from industry-experienced faculty with years of professional experience.
- Get real-world exposure through a career-focused curriculum.
- Take advantage of four convenient start dates: September, December, March, and June.
Johnson & Wales University College of Online Education offers career-relevant degrees that position our graduates for the workforce of the future. With more than 50 fully online programs and a flexible course structure, students are able to complete their studies anytime, anywhere.
For corporate partners, we have the ability to tailor our degree program offerings to your company’s workforce needs.
Click here for a full list of online degree programs.
Currently, the College of Online Education is extending up to a 20 percent tuition discount to benefit-eligible employees of our educational partnership organizations for all 50+ of our online undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
For more information about JWU Online's tuition rates and financial aid resources, visit the college's Tuition and Fees page.