It’s no secret that in the business world, communication is key. In fact, communication consistently ranks as a top skill employers need. Through this program, you’ll learn how to master this skill with the business world in mind. Learn how to perform high-stakes written and oral communication tasks in organizational or entrepreneurial settings in a 21st-century global economy. This program will sharpen your communication skills and help propel your career forward.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s College of Business.
- Less than 1 year to complete your program
- 16-week course length
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio
- 97.7% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Acquire real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Admission to this program requires proof of high school completion or a GED.
Note: Students who enroll in this certificate program are ineligible for financial aid. Contact Online Student Financial Services (855-598-5040 or [email protected]) for options.