It’s no secret that in the business world, communication is key. In fact, communication consistently ranks as a top skill employers need. Through this program, you’ll learn how to master this skill with the business world in mind. Learn how to perform high-stakes written and oral communication tasks in organizational or entrepreneurial settings in a 21st-century global economy. This program will sharpen your communication skills and help propel your career forward.
- Less than 1 year to complete your program
- 16-week course length
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio
- 97.7% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Acquire real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Admission to this program requires proof of high school completion or a GED.
- The tuition for the program is $4,455.
Note: Students who enroll in this certificate program are ineligible for financial aid. Contact Online Student Financial Services (855-598-5040 or [email protected]) for options.