Communication matters in the workplace. Clear instructions keep industries moving forward, and a large piece of the messaging is technical communication. Develop your ability to convey essential yet complex information in the form of manuals, instructions, journals, guides, and more so that tasks can be easily understood and processed. Put your writing and editing skills to work through courses that focus on perfecting your technical writing skills.
Now enrolling for spring 2021!
- 8 months or less to complete your program
- 8-week course length
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio
- 97.7% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Acquire real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Prepare for leadership opportunities within the technical writing and editing field
- Earn credit applicable towards your future JWU degree
- Admission to this program requires proof of high school completion or a GED.
- The tuition for the program is $4,455.