Set the stage for a successful business career with an associate of science in business administration!
Through your coursework of business management classes online, you'll develop expertise in areas such as finance, marketing, accounting, and more. Plus, after completing your degree, you can apply your credits toward any of Johnson & Wales University's bachelor of science in business administration (BSBA) degrees, putting you that much closer to your goals.
Open the door to future opportunities, and get started today!
Now enrolling for Summer 2019.
- Complete your degree in two years
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of this associate of science in business administration degree program, graduates are expected to:
- Apply introductory concepts of accounting, economics, management and marketing within business settings.
- Use decision-support tools to apply legal and ethical standards in business situations.
- Use communication methods effectively in the workplace.
- Benefit from our 100-percent online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Take advantage of four convenient start dates that allow you to begin when you are ready
- Participate in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Prepare for a variety of careers in business
While pursuing your Business Administration associate degree, you’ll take major courses like:
- Contemporary Business Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Managerial Accounting
Review the course description for more information on this program.
*Graduates of this degree program will earn an Associate in Science degree.