Set the stage for a successful business career with an associate of science in business administration!
Through your coursework of business management classes online, you'll develop expertise in areas such as finance, marketing, accounting, and more. Plus, after completing your degree, you can apply your credits toward any of Johnson & Wales University's bachelor of science in business administration (BSBA) degrees, putting you that much closer to your goals.
Open the door to future opportunities, and start your application today!
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s College of Business.
- 2 Years to complete your degree
- 8-week course length
- 15:1 student to faculty ratio
- 95.4% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
What you'll learn
Upon completion of this associate of science in business administration degree program, graduates are expected to:
- Apply introductory concepts of accounting, economics, management and marketing within business settings.
- Use decision-support tools to apply legal and ethical standards in business situations.
- Use communication methods effectively in the workplace.
Why Earn Your Associate Degree in Business Administration with JWU?
- Benefit from our 100-percent online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Take advantage of four convenient start dates that allow you to begin when you are ready
- Participate in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Prepare for a variety of careers in business
While pursuing your Business Administration associate degree, you’ll take major courses like:
- Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Business and Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Foundations
- And more
Click here for complete course information for the program.
*Graduates of this degree program will earn an Associate in Science degree.
What Can You Do With This Degree?
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Business Administration careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.