MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – Finance
to complete your degree
student to faculty ratio
career outcomes rate
The evolving corporate environment requires business competencies, leadership, and strategic- and creative-thinking skills. This online Finance degree program, developed and updated in collaboration with successful industry leaders and students, will help you advance your professional career in the ever-changing global business environment. Position yourself for success and achieve the next level of strategy and analysis with an online MBA – Finance degree at JWU.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s College of Business and is also available at our Providence campus.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Gather, interpret and analyze research to inform decision making at operational and strategic levels of an organization.
- Use advanced communication skills and awareness of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions.
- Analyze problems from a diverse perspective, propose effective solutions and evaluate the impact of executive decisions.
- Assess and evaluate business entities taking into account cross-functional environments as they affect ethical decision making in domestic and global organizations.
- Apply knowledge of financial theories and practices to solve organizational and consumer economic challenges.
WHY EARN YOUR MBA – FINANCE ONLINE WITH JWU?
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Take advantage of four convenient start dates and our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Get real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Prepare for a variety of management and leadership careers in finance
- If you have a GPA of 2.85 or higher, you are not required to take the GMAT. Learn more about graduate admissions requirements.
You’ll take finance courses such as:
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Strategic Financial Planning
- Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Law
- Applied Behavioral Finance
- Effective Leadership
- And more
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. Johnson & Wales University also offers an online MS – Finance degree.
What Can You Do With This Degree?
Want to explore careers in this field? Through Lightcast’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own. The information provided on the site is provided by Lightcast. Lightcast has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.