The definition of leadership is evolving — are you?
Gone are the days of siloed managers who lead siloed teams. Today's leaders integrate proven academic theories into real-world business environments across the organization and deliver success. With an online MBA Organizational Leadership degree, you'll obtain the necessary skills to solve problems and manage operations in the modern business world with best practices backed by academic theory.
As a student in this online graduate program, you'll learn management skills, self-assessment skills, and practical leadership qualities that will help bring your career—and your team—to the next level.
Apply today! This program is launching in Fall 2018.
- Complete your degree in as few as two years
- 8-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of this program graduates are expected to:
- Gather, interpret and analyze research to inform decision making at operational and strategic levels of an organization.
- Use advanced communication skills and awareness of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions.
- Analyze problems from a diverse perspective, propose effective solutions and evaluate the impact of executive decisions.
- Assess and evaluate business entities taking into account cross-functional environments as they affect ethical decision making in domestic and global organizations.
- Apply contemporary leadership models and theories to support organizational effectiveness in a global environment.
- Complete coursework and assignments at your own pace through our convenient online format
- Learn from faculty with years of experience in business, who can help inform your career
- Participate in experiential learning assignments, designed to prepare you for advanced-level positions with public and private organizations
Students in this program will take eight core MBA courses (standard across all MBA degrees), two required organizational leadership courses, and two electives of their choice.
Some courses include:
- Effective Leadership
- Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Law
- Organizational Behavior in the Hospitality Industry
- Women and Leadership in Society
- Project Management
- And more
For more information, read the BS - Computer Science program overview.
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Business Administration degree.
"This degree program is very versatile and will give students a wide picture of how to lead an entire organization." — David Hood, PhD