Marketers embrace strategy, creativity, and analytics to create and deliver value propositions for businesses. With an MBA in Marketing from Johnson & Wales University, you’ll develop your leadership and business skills to excel in your career in marketing.
Our online MBA degree program with a marketing concentration provides students with extensive knowledge of marketing strategy within the framework of an overall business strategy. Our program emphasizes the importance of key stakeholders in a business environment while managing or revitalizing brands over time.
You’ll develop an understanding of various functional strategies to create and deliver value propositions throughout the program and your career in marketing. You’ll create growth strategies utilizing market penetration and development, product development, and diversification approaches. You’ll create hybrid distribution strategies that leverage partnerships and provide access to target markets utilizing traditional, online, and digital marketing channels. Additionally, you’ll measure, analyze, and manage marketing performance efficiency and consumer insights with marketing analytics.
You’ll deliver interactive and omnichannel customer experiences that put customers at the center of all decisions — an integral part of many marketing functions. You’ll learn from expert faculty members with years of professional experience throughout the program.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
- 2 Years to complete your degree
- 8-week course length
- 15:1 student to faculty ratio
- 95.4% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of this program, graduates are expected to:
- Gather, interpret and analyze research to inform decision-making at operational and strategic levels of an organization.
- Use advanced communication skills and awareness of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions.
- Analyze problems from a diverse perspective, pose effective solutions, and evaluate the impact of executive decisions.
- Assess and evaluate business entities taking into account cross-functional environments as they affect ethical decision-making in domestic and global organizations.
- Create marketing and branding strategies within the framework of business strategy, leveraging traditional, digital and social media that influence targeted stakeholders.
- Benefit from our convenient 100% online format designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from expert faculty members with years of professional experience
- Take advantage of convenient start dates that allow you to begin when you are ready
- Our career outcomes rate is historically higher than the national average — JWU prioritizes experiential education to help students develop experience and skills employers are looking for
While pursuing your online MBA in Marketing, you’ll take major courses like:
- Effective Leadership
- Strategic Marketing
- Advertising and Promotional Strategies
- Marketing in the Digital Environment
- Digital Analytics for Marketing Managers
- Social Media & Internet Marketing
- …And more!
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.