We Know Hospitality.
Johnson & Wales University is recognized as a trusted and respected institution across the globe. We’ve spent years making a name for ourselves in the industry and have earned a reputation of excellence among hospitality employers such as Marriott, Compass Group, Darden and more.
Compared to other MBA programs offered online, our MBA – Hospitality is industry-specific, which means that as a graduate of this program, you’ll be positioned to advance your career because your education, curriculum and experience are tailored to what employers are looking for in hospitality-management positions.
This 100% online program is designed for busy hospitality professionals like you.
You want to advance your career, but you can’t put it on hold to go back to school. That’s why our flexible online MBA – Hospitality allows you to study anytime, anywhere with no campus attendance required.
- Complete your degree in as little as 18 months
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
During our online hospitality degree program, you’ll explore operations management techniques, marketing strategies, and effective leadership practices. You’ll also learn how to:
- Solve management challenges in unpredictable environments
- Critically analyze and question claims to make informed decisions
- Solve business challenges using strategic theories, models and/or tools
- Analyze ethical issues that arise in complex organizations
- Observe management challenges with a global perspective and find solutions
Economists recognize hospitality as the world's largest industry, so there’s great potential for those who are passionate about this career path. In our program, you can:
- Benefit from our convenient online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Apply your skills to real-world scenarios and challenging coursework
- Gain knowledge through an MBA program tailored specifically to the hospitality industry
- Learn from instructors who bring years of industry experience
- Prepare to move ahead in a variety of different industries
- Note that if you have a GPA of 2.85 or higher, you are not required to take the GMAT. For more on graduate admissions requirements, click here
You can pursue many different types of hospitality jobs with a management degree. You could choose to become a general manager, or you may decide to specialize in a particular area, such as lodging management, food service management, beverage management, event and meeting/convention management, or casino management. Some other options may include opening your own restaurant, working as an event planner, or pursuing a career in travel or tourism. As a global leader in hospitality education, Johnson & Wales University will help you unlock your potential in the ever-expanding, multi-billion dollar hospitality industry. Click here to discover more.
As a student in this program, you’ll take courses like:
- Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Law
- Event Leadership and Planning
- Business Information and Decision Making
- Hospitality and Tourism Global Issues
- Franchising and Licensing
- And more
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Click here for complete course information for the program.
There are various options for hospitality programs but JWU Online stands out as delivering a respected and valued choice. Show your current employer that you have what it takes to earn a management position. Fill out the form on this page, and our admissions representatives will reach out with more information.